Aloe Vera Gel From Organic, Cold Pressed Aloe - 8 oz


    • Highest Quality Aloe Vera: 100% natural, 99.75% pure, cold-pressed Aloe Vera made from organic plants grown in the USA. The remaining 0.25% are natural preservatives that are required to keep the product safe for use.
    • Discover the Many Uses of Aloe: Moisturizes skin, hair, and cuticles. Makes a great after shave, hair gel, or leave in conditioner. Also great for pets.
    • Absorbs Quickly With No Sticky Residue: This thin gel goes on smoothly, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling silky and smooth.
    • 100% Hassle Free Guarantee: If you're not happy for any reason, simply contact us and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked and no need to return the bottle.
  • Organic Aloe Vera (99.75%), Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Xanthan.
  • Apply a thin layer to affected areas as needed.


Pin It

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review

Related Items

Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E – 1 oz
Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E – 1 oz $ 19.95
+ Quick Shop
Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin With Vitamins C & E - 1 oz
Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin With Vitamins C & E - 1 oz $ 17.95
+ Quick Shop
Retinol Serum 2.5% With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E - 1 oz
Retinol Serum 2.5% With Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E - 1 oz $ 19.95
+ Quick Shop
Total Repair Eye Gel With Peptides & Plant Stem Cells - .5 oz
Total Repair Eye Gel With Peptides & Plant Stem Cells - .5 oz $ 17.95
+ Quick Shop